Sunday, August 30, 2009

an update with photos

Avery is too lazy to update this blog so I'm (Faren) going to do her job for her......just like everything else.

River and Boston at the top of Jackson Hole Ski Resort. I love that they can fight for 7 hours straight in the car and then smile and hug for a damn photo.

In Yellowstone, each animal spotted by the kids was worth a dollar amount. This moose netted River $2.
We looked good enough in this photo that some Asians actually took their cameras off the geysers and began snapping shots of us.


Stealth Avery



We stayed at a hotel with an indoor water slide.



River on the first day of school with his sweet D.I. clothes.






One of Ave's 10,000 quilts that are too pretty to actually use as a blanket.







And another.







And Another.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Nikki said...

You're funny, Faren! We stayed at the same hotel!!

Love the quilts. You are a true woman, Avery!!!

Myrnie said...

Short, sweet and to the point...no flowery words and "blah, blah, blah" from you! Love the pics...looks like you had such a good time on your Yellowstone/Jackson trip. And I wanted to see River on his first day of school. Glad you posted.

Lataun said...

Ha...you should post more often!

MegEddins said...

These are some great pics! Ave, these are my type of quilts-
love 'em!

Kalia said...

Love the sarcastic post, it's refreshing amongst all the fluff posting of the rest of the blogging world!

Les said...

The family is looking great! I'm enjoying your lovely locks of hair Faren!

And for the record...our boys will totally dress in DI clothes come school time.

Also, that quilt-work is state fair worthy.

Caro said...

PH, I knew you were a sensitive man. The next thing you know you'll be changing diapers or cooking. Your family is beautiful.

xoxoxoxo

Jamie

Brett - Rachel B said...

I'm addicted to your quilts!

Looking good as per usual Ave!

You look so cute with your boys!

LINSY said...

Great picts. Your fam is adorable - those little adventurers! And nice work with the quilts - awesome!

Brigette said...

Hey Avery!
Long time no see. I see you are still making quilts--that's awesome. I still remember the cowboy quilt you showed me and how shocked I was when you said you didn't use a pattern. Very impressive. Stop by and say hi--www.brigettesfamily.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon!