Monday, May 31, 2010

What's been happening with the Eddins'? A lot, but I haven't blogged about any of it for a while. Here are a couple of highlights:


Boston graduated from Preschool last week! He will be going in to Kindergarten this fall, and I cannot wait. He is going to do very well I think because he is a smart kid. His preschool teacher has been wonderful and so fun and does such creative things with her class- I wish she was teaching kindergarten next year. I can't believe my Baby B is going off to school!

Classic Boston face.

Another highlight that is WAY over due- Simon turned 2 on Feb. 2nd! We just had a little party here with the Williams and G&G Hawkes and Cody & Brittany. Simon was obsessed with Elmo at the time, so I tried my best to make a cute Elmo cake- and even though Elmo is pink instead of red, Simon loved it anyway. It was a fun day and we have never seen him so excited about anything.


This was his face when he opened the grand finale gift from Grandma- Elmo Live! He screamed "Elmo!!!!" when he saw it, and he could not stop smiling and clapping all afternoon. That was a great moment, and it would only be better if I had gotten it on video.



Cute cousins! As you can see, Simon is still smiling so hard his cheeks are about to explode.





6 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Wow! Boston in kindergarten? That is a cute cake! No wonder Simon is smiling so hard!

Myrnie said...

Welcome back, Ave...I think you have tons of things to blog about. Such cute and fun grandkids I have! Hope to see more of your blog in the near future.

Nikki said...

Such cute pics! Nice cake! Simon is so juicy! (well, they all are)

Brittany Hawkes said...

Ave! I love you're pics on here..they look great. I can't wait to take your family pictures and seeing how I don't have a job right now I'd love to do it whenever :) Hope you guys are all doing well...we just got from being with my family for the weekend and cody is in denver until friday, but we should do something fun soon!! Take care xoxox

Britt

Jamie and Caro said...

Avery! How's it going? You look like you have a full life with all those cute boys! So I think I know the Preschool teacher in your blog. Is her name Jessica? I knew a Jessica Orton back in high school and LOVED her! I hope it's her. Seeing the pic brought back lots of memories...many of which included Germany! Let me know!!!

Rita Merrick said...

Hey Miss Ave,
I found your blog while I was blog stalking. I can't believe how big your kids are!!! Every summer I've thought of you guys and the fun we had. The other day I went jogging past some of the parade homes we went to see and I thought of when River used the bathroom in the toilet that didn't have any water connected to it. It also made me think of Boston's MASSIVE blowouts. Aw, those were fun days. And now they're all big and grown up. I'll add you to my bloglist. Our blog address is merrickfive.blogspot.com. Hope to see you sometime this summer!
Rita