Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eddins Christmas 2010!


What a great Christmas we had this year! We have really enjoyed having BOTH sets of grandparents come for Christmas Eve and spend the night- our kids feel like they're the favorites!


We had a lot of people at our house for a lot of days, but that's the way I like it- Thanks everyone for all the great times and for helping out with food and everything else- I'm especially talking to you, Myrna! (My mom- in- law- she is wonderful at all times, and truly amazing)

River was pretty excited about this BB gun that Santa brought him- no eyes have been shot out so far! He also got a fish tank full of colorful fish that he has been taking really good care of- he is a great dad to those fish, even though we did loose 2 of the 5 within the first few days.

All Boston wanted for Christmas was a pillow pet- as did every other kid in America. Man, I wish I would have thought of that idea first...

And the best, most loved gift of all went to Simon- He lovingly calls it - "Big Red", and rides it around the house everyday and still hates it when someone even thinks about riding it. He actually got a ton of other stuff, but you wouldn't know it because this is his one true love. I have never seen a kid more obsessed with motorbikes than him! Look out Nitro Circus 2030!


I know I am terrible at blogging, and even when I do, my attempts are lame and short- so if anyone has any great tips or ideas to make this easier- let me know! I would love to do better at this myself, or, if I could pay someone to keep up my blog, that would be preferable. I also need help on changing my background- at least my fall backdrop is right once a year, right?

4 comments:

Myrnie said...

Avery, you're a good blogger. Don't think about it so much...just do it. With cute little subjects like that, how can you go wrong?! And, yes, Christmas was so fun this year...you're a good host!

Lataun said...

I can hear Simon revving up his engine and making his sound effects right now! That kid cracks me up...he is obsessed and might need counseling when he's older because he can't hold down a job because he just wants to ride. But right now it's the cutest thing ever! I'll help you change your background next time I'm up (wink).

Brett - Rachel B said...

Did i ever tell you I love your Christmas card? Simon especially looks so good (I take it that skin thing is old news?).
You are a nice mom for getting River a BB gun. PS your hair in your card looks amazing.

Keep bloggin! (even if it is 6 months between each post)

Nikki said...

It's nice to have you back. I just posted on my blog after almost 6 months. Love your boys!!! Miss you.