Friday, October 10, 2008

France and Sisco 2008

In July, Faren and I went to San Francisco for his 30th birthday. He has been ripped off on birthdays for the last few years since we've been in Law school and studying for the Bar. So since he turned the big 3-0 this year, we decided to do something special. We stayed with our great friends Brett and Rachel Millburn, and it was such a fun trip! That was probably because we had only one kid with us and he was pretty good the whole time. When we got back from the trip, Boston kept telling everyone, "My mom and dad went to France and Sisco!" So cute!
Here are some highlights:





We went to a Major League Game- Giants vs. Brewers. I thought I would hate it, but it was actually really cool.
The Mystery Spot: Very cool, wierd gravitational pull, it made us sick!

The beach in Santa Cruz
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Myrnie said...

Yay for you! What great first blog! So glad you're one of us now. And that Simon...fat cheeks and big smile....a grandma's dream!

Lataun said...

Avery...YaHOO!!! You've joined the blogging world. Welcome! I love that pic of the stadium with the ocean in the background. So cool.

Brett - Rachel B said...

Yay for blogs! I love to hear the funny things Boston says. Get used to seeing my comments!
P.s. you guys are our favorite guests ever- but dont tell anyone- they might get jealous!

Steph said...

Hey Avery! I'm excited you have a page. That's really the only way I know to keep in touch, even though it can be annoying. Good to see all your fun adventures!

Lindsay said...

Hip hip hooray! It's fun to see some pics of the Eddins fam. We miss you guys, but are expecting a Denver trip anytime now. right?

Les said...

I would like to point out that the most mysterious thing about the Mystery Spot is that the strange gravitational forces are pulling three of you in one direction and one in the other.

Mysterious indeed.