Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guess the Baby!

All of our babies have looked very similar when they are little, but as they grow, they start to take on their own look. I thought it would be fun to post pictures of them and guess who is who. See how well you know them.

1.

2.


3.


4.




5.


6.





7.






8.




Answers: 1. Boston
2. Boston
3. Simon
4. Baby Jack- just thought I'd confuse everyone a little!
5. Simon
6. Simon
7. Simon
8. Boston
Sorry there are none of River, but we don't have any digital pics of him when he was a baby. That was clear back in the olden days of 2002.







4 comments:

Lataun said...

I thought 5 & 6 were River...You should have gotten some pics of River from my mom...she was the only one with a digital camera way back then.

Myrnie said...

I'm proud to say I knew them all! I wondered why Jack was in there...pretty tricky!

Brett - Rachel B said...

You should have let us guess! I would have "schooled" even your mom!
I love them Eddins boys!

Jamie and Caro said...

either way, those are some cute boys you have there! I got all of Boston right. I don't know Simon so well, but I do love that name!